Archive for May 1, 2012
I am curious as to how he can be flying all around the country , raising money and still collecting a salary as our gov? Should he not give some of his salary back for all the time he has been gone?
2. K0CH used US Eminent Domain to take land to build a pipeline from Canad!an Tars sands to their Texas Read More…
3. K0CH used $Millions to oppose Obama Ca.re but TOOK money from Obama Ca.re to pay their Retirees Health care. WEL.FARE!
4. K0CH took $Millions from Pa1i.n’s A1as.ka for their F1int Hi11s Refinery – WEL.FARE
5. K0CH start by constructing 15 Oil Refineries for C0M.MUN1ST D1.CT.AT0R St.a1in using pate.nts he took that were not his from the USA – FRAUDULENT WEL.FARE
6. K0CH special tax breaks on pipe line from Rep BR0W.NBA.CK cost Kan.sa.s Taxpayers $50 million. WEL.FARE
7. K0CH ranches receive a 80% discount on grazing land from US government – MORE WEL.FARE
8. K0CH takes $1 Billion to supply Strategic 0il Reserves because of campaign contributions to crooked politicians – SPECIAL WEL.FARE
9. Koch USED CHE.AP US G0V M0NEY to buy CR0A.T1AN 0i1 tan.kers – WEL.FA.RE
10. K0CH received $123.6 million from Ve.n.ez.u.e1a and C.ha.v.e.z – FORE1GN C0MMUN1ST WEL.FARE
BANKSTER WELFARE IS $16.8 TRILLION MAKING THE K0CH’S SMALL TIME CR00KS!
Grade Point Average .. right?
I think it is absolutely outrageous that to play sports or be in extra curricular activities all you have to do is have a D average..
1.5 g.p.a. at Evansville High School and you are in.
What does that say about the importance of education to the Evansville School district??
” well jimbob if you can play ball, and get at least a D average all is good.’
Come on. Now I know most of the kids get well above that.
But why set the bar so low?
I think if they want to play ball or be in a extra curricular activity they need to show some effort and have at least a C average.
Activities of any kind should not be more important than education but you would never know it by the school’s policy on academics and extra curricular activities.
*** NOT all school board members voted to approve that policy. If you want to dispute policy with the board lets make it a worthy one.